Canadian FIRE content—it’s out there!
It seems 99% of FIRE content originates from our friends south of the border—but Canadian content does exist! While I love the amazing content from American FI-seekers, it’s so helpful to get country-specific (or even province-specific) info.
This directory is my contribution to the Canadian FIRE movement. We might be a small contingent, but we’re growing all the time!
A note about this list
There are many more Canadian personal finance blogs that I follow and enjoy… but I’ve limited this list to blogs that specifically and/or frequently write about FIRE.
To have your (or another) FIRE blog added to this list, please contact me!
Canadian FIRE Directory (listed by region)
- Bye Buy Boss (Triple B)
- Eat Sleep Breathe FI (Chrissy)
- Explore FI Canada podcast (Chrissy and Money Mechanic)
- FI Garage (Money Mechanic, The Accountant, and The Economist)
- Financial Orchid (Financial Orchid)
- Freedom 101 (Phia)
- Gen Y Money (GYM)
- Incoming Assets (Stephanie and Celestian)
- The Mindful Explorer (Chris Istace)
- Tawcan (Bob Lai)
- The Alain Guillot Podcast (Alain Guillot)
- Balancing FIRE (Neal)
- Calm ‘n Cents (Calm ‘n Cents)
- Canadian FIRE (Ryan)
- Canuck on FIRE (Canuck on FIRE)
- DGX Capital (DGX Capital)
- FI/RE is the New Black (FI/RE is the New Black)
- The FIRE Journey (Mr. and Mrs. B)
- F.I.R.E. We Go! (Kristine and Gean)
- Fix the Game (Steph and Ruby)
- Millennial Revolution (Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung)
- Modest Millionaires (Ms. Mod)
- Miss Money Sensei (Miss Money Sensei)
- Our Financial Path (Mr. and Mrs. Xyz)
- Reverse the Crush (Graham)
- The Rich Dog (in French—but Chrome can translate it for you)
- Unconventional Wisdom (Ed Rempel)
Support this blog
If you liked this article and want more content like this, please support this blog by sharing it! Not only does it help spread the FIRE, but it lets me know what content you find most useful. (Which encourages me to write more of it!)
You can also support this blog by visiting my recommendations page and purchasing through the links. Note that not every link is an affiliate link—some are just favourite products and services that I want to share. 🙂
As always, however you show your support for this blog—THANK YOU!