Canadian FIRE content—it’s out there!
It seems 99% of FIRE content originates from our friends south of the border—but Canadian content does exist! While I love the amazing content from American FI-seekers, it’s so helpful to get country-specific (or even province-specific) info.
This directory is my contribution to the Canadian FIRE movement. We might be a small contingent, but we’re growing all the time!
A note about this list
There are many more Canadian personal finance blogs out there (that I follow and enjoy). But I’ve limited this list to blogs that specifically and/or frequently write about FIRE.
To have your (or another) FIRE blog added to this list, please contact me!
Canadian FIRE Directory (listed by region)
- The Alain Guillot Podcast (Alain Guillot)
- Balancing FIRE (Neal)
- Calm ‘n Cents (Calm ‘n Cents)
- Canadian FIRE (Ryan)
- Canuck on FIRE (Canuck on FIRE)
- DGX Capital (DGX Capital)
- Explore FI Canada podcast (Chrissy, Money Mechanic, and Ryan)
- FI/RE is the New Black (FI/RE is the New Black)
- The FIRE Journey (Mr. and Mrs. B)
- Fix the Game (Steph and Ruby)
- Millennial Revolution (Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung)
- Modest Millionaires (Ms. Mod)
- Miss Money Sensei (Miss Money Sensei)
- Our Financial Path (Mr. and Mrs. Xyz)
- Reverse the Crush (Graham)
- The Rich Dog (in French—but Chrome can translate it for you)
- Unconventional Wisdom (Ed Rempel)
Sharing is caring…
If you liked this article and want more content like this, please support this blog by sharing it! Not only does it help spread the FIRE, but it lets me know what content you find most useful. (Which encourages me to write more of it!) Thanks for your support!