FI School Lesson 6: Index Investing
Index investing is how most in the FIRE community grow wealth. It’s simple, it’s effective, and you don’t need a PhD in economics to be good at it.
The resources below will teach you everything you need to know!
- 003: How to Invest for Retirement with Rick Ferri
- 024: How to Invest Like Warren Buffett (interview with Larry Swedroe)
- 041: A Rare Glimpse into Warren Buffett’s Asset Allocation Plan
- 049: How Much of Your Retirement Nest Egg Should You Invest in Stocks?
- 051: Rebalancing—How to Create a Plan to Easily Rebalance Your Investments
Disclosure: The book recommendations above include Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases—at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products which I truly believe in. (But I’d suggest doing the frugal thing and borrowing the books from your library!)
Ask away in the comments—I’m happy to help!
Support this blog
If you liked this article and want more content like this, please support this blog by sharing it! Not only does it help spread the FIRE, but it lets me know what content you find most useful. (Which encourages me to write more of it!)
You can also support this blog by visiting my recommendations page and purchasing through the links. Note that not every link is an affiliate link—some are just favourite products and services that I want to share. 🙂
As always, however you show your support for this blog—THANK YOU!