Lesson 2: Frugality and saving
Welcome to Lesson 2! Now that you’re familiar with FI, let’s start your journey with some easy wins. Frugality and saving are the quickest, simplest ways to get the ball rolling.
- 013: The One-n-Done Method of Saving Serious Dough
- 014: 20 Ways to Save Money Without Pain or Sacrifice
- 068: The 50-20-30 Budget
- 100: 100 Ways to Improve Your Finances
- 236: How to Build Wealth on Any Income
- 237: How to Build Wealth on Any Income: Compounding
- 238: How to Build Wealth on Any Income: The Power of Small Amounts of Money
- 240: How to Build Wealth on Any Income: How Much Should You Save?
- 241: How to Build Wealth on Any Income: 6 Thoughts on Spending Less than You Make
Disclosure: The book recommendations above include Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases—at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products which I truly believe in. (But I’d suggest doing the frugal thing and borrowing the books from your library!)
Ask away in the comments—I’m happy to help!
Support this blog
If you liked this article and want more content like this, please support this blog by sharing it! Not only does it help spread the FIRE, but it lets me know what content you find most useful. (Which encourages me to write more of it!)
You can also support this blog by visiting my recommendations page and purchasing through the links. Note that not every link is an affiliate link—some are just favourite products and services that I want to share. 🙂
As always, however you show your support for this blog—THANK YOU!