Photo by congerdesign from Pixabay
I love the personal finance community. It’s welcoming, supportive, and everyone’s happy to share tips, tricks, and content. I may be biased, but I think it’s one of the friendliest communities online!
I’ve been very fortunate to have had a number of guest appearance opportunities on other blogs and podcasts, as well as some media outlets. I created this page to share these appearances so that you can support these content creators and learn a little more about me.
Note: If you see little superscript numbers in the links below1, click on them. Each of them links to a separate post where I give a little more info about that guest appearance.
- What I Don’t Know: An Interview With Chrissy From Eat Sleep Breathe FI (April 2020)
- Personal Finance Blogs: Know Your Blogger Series: Eat Sleep Breathe FI (March 2020)
- Savvy History3: Eat Sleep Breathe FI: Creativity at Work Interviews (August 2019)
- Alain Guillot: Chrissy Kay: Eat, Sleep, Breath Financial Independence (June 2020)
- Earn & Invest4: Will Moving to Canada Fix My Finances? (March 2020)
- Explore FI Canada: Chrissy’s Backstory (December 2019)
- FI Garage5: Podcast Interview #1—Chrissy from Eat Sleep Breathe FI (April 2019)
Quoted on other blogs
- Don’t Work Another Day: Want to Become a Blogger? Read this Job Description Before Starting! (June 2020)
- Policygenius6: How to create a FIRE plan (September 2019)
- Think, Save, Retire: These newer bloggers are writing about their dreams, and we should pay attention (March 2019)
- Life For the Better: 29 Unpopular Opinions in Personal Finance (March 2019)
My guest posts on other blogs
- Tawcan7: How Much Does It Cost to Be a Stay-at-Home Parent? (October 2019)
- Chronicles of a Father With Cents8: Time Management Tips for Parents (June 2019)
- Freedom 1019: What If Public School’s the Only Option? (May 2019)
- Million Dollar Journey10: Hosting Homestay Students—The Perfect Side Hustle? (February 2019)
I’d like to thank all the content creators who so generously allowed me to share my story and content with their audience. Please be sure to check out some of their other content while you’re on their sites, and leave a comment if you can!